The planning team last convened on November 24, 2014, and outlined the following next steps:
1. Network planning team members will complete extended nominations and elections for the Network Executive Committee. Elections will be completed through online ballots in two stages; the first for designated seats, and the second for At Large seats. Candidates will submit short bios for planning team members' reference during elections.
2. ACPE will supervise completion of the Programs & Policy Inventory by McDowell Group, LLC.
3. Planning team members will review the results of The Collaborative Assessment Tool online survey, and attend the January network meeting prepared with a recommended list of actionable items.
4. The Spring Summit Subcommittee will continue planning for a conference event for postsecondary access and completion professionals in Spring 2015.
5. The newly formed Branding Subcommittee will work on logo and basic branding development for Network materials and activities.