The planning team last convened on November 24, 2014, and outlined the following next steps:
1. Network planning team members will complete extended nominations and elections process for the Network Executive Committee through two rounds of online ballots; the first for designated seats, and the second for At Large seats. Candidates will submit short bios for use during elections.
2. ACPE will supervise progress and completion of the Programs & Policy Inventory by McDowell Group, LLC.
3. Planning team members will review the results of The Collaborative Assessment Tool online survey, and attend the February network meeting with a prepared list of actionable items.
4. The Spring Summit Subcommittee will continue planning for a 2015 conference event for postsecondary access and completion professionals.
5. The newly formed Branding Subcommittee will develop Network logo and branding; to be voted on by the Network Planning Team before implementation.