The planning team last convened on July 8, 2014, and outlined the following next steps:
1. ACPE will supervise progress and completion of the Programs & Policy Inventory by McDowell Group, LLC.
- Stakeholder interviews, conducted by McDowell Group, will be completed to provide perspective on Alaskan postsecondary policy and success.
- Planning team members will make recommendations for additional stakeholders to include in the interviews.
2. Planning team members will receive an email invitation to complete the online survey developed from The Collaborative Assessment Tool; designed and provided by the Institute for Coalition Building.
3. Conference Sectional Subcommittee will develop a list of upcoming conferences/statewide stakeholder meetings at which presentations may be made to key stakeholders about the progress towards development of a statewide network.
4. Strategy descriptions will be updated in the Goal and Mission Statement working document, and incorporated into a new iteration of the draft strategic plan which will be further developed by members via email.
5. All Alaska superintendents will receive a new invitation to join planning team activities and an update on the progress to date.