Both the Executive Committee and the planning team last convened on February 3, 2015, and outlined the following next steps:
1. A bylaws committee consisting of Executive Committee and Network planning team members will be formed to review and edit the current draft bylaws, as well as secure external review.
2. The grant director will prepare a budget presentation for the Executive Committee's review at the next meeting.
3. ACPE will supervise release of the completed Programs & Policy Inventory by McDowell Group, LLC. to Network members.
4. As a result of the Collaborative Assessment Tool online survey, all Executive Committee members will participate in additional outreach to promote attendance by a broad constituent group at the March "65 by 2025 - Alaska Can!" conference.
5. The Conference subcommittee will continue planning for the March conference for postsecondary access and completion professionals.