The planning team last convened on September 5, 2014, and outlined the following next steps:
1. ACPE will supervise progress and completion of the Programs & Policy Inventory by McDowell Group, LLC. McDowell Group will design and release an online survey of postsecondary access and completion programs.
2. The online survey developed from The Collaborative Assessment Tool will be extended one week to collect additional responses, and the Collaborative Assessment Subcommittee will then convene to review responses and develop recommendations.
3. The Conference Sectional Subcommittee will monitor responses to proposals, further refine presentation content and supplemental materials, and provide presentations when accepted by conferences.
4. Planning team member feedback will be compiled into a revised draft strategic plan and released for a second review.
5. Network staff will draft and distribute roles and responsibilities for Executive Committee positions for review and consensus of planning team. Then the planning team will begin nominations for those positions, and schedule a review prior to elections.