How do I set up a web payment? A recurring web payment?
- Register or login to your account on ACPE's web site.
- Select make a payment
- Select “click here to schedule a new payment.
- Create a bank record by providing information for the bank account that you would like to make the payment(s) from.
- If you would like to set up recurring web payments choose recurring all loans from the payment type drop down menu.
- Select a date between the 1st and the 28th (effective date cannot be in the past).
- Select the bank account you would like your payment to come out of and authorize the payment.
What is E-sign?
E-sign or the term electronic signature is a method of signing an electronic message that:
- identifies and authenticates a particular person as the source of the electronic message;
- and indicates such person's approval of the information contained in the electronic message.
I have or have had a loan(s) with the ACPE and I would like to co-sign for a friend or family member, how do I register as a cosigner?
- Register and then select “I currently have a loan(s) with ACPE and would like to access my account”
- Choose the “Apply for Loan” tab and select “Co-Signer Applications.
Why won't the system accept my password?
Passwords need to contain, 1-upper case, 1-lower case, 1-number, and be at least 7 characters in length. Example: Alaska49
Why won't customer service give me the user name, or password for an account I created for my child, spouse etc.?
Privacy laws do not allow a parent, spouse, friend, or relative to create or access an account that does not belong to them. If your friend or family member needs assistance managing an account please have them contact ACPE’s customer service center directly at 1-800-441-2962.
How do I sign up to receive my billing statements electronically?
You will receive an award letter with in 30 days of completing your application.
You can check the status of your application online by using the Application Tracker. After logging in you will find the application tracker on the home page, if your application is in progress.
Once your application has been approved you can view the status of your loan through manage my account feature on ACPE’s web site. Select account information to view loan status information.
My application has been processing for 2 weeks or longer, how long does it take to process?
There are many factors that contribute to the length of time an application will take to process through the system. If you are unable to view the application tracker on your account home page on ACPE’s web site your application may have already been processed.
If your application has been approved you can view the status of your loan through manage my account feature on ACPE’s web site. Select account information to view loan status information.
As a cosigner is it possible for me to view the loans I co-signed, and the status associated with each loan?
You must register or login to your ACPE account to view loans that you have cosigned for. Once logged in you can view cosigned loans through the manage my account feature on ACPE’s web site. Loans which you have cosigned for will appear under cosigner loans.
Accounts listed under Cosigner Loans do not include your individual loans (which you can view under the Loans selection).
How do I unregister, or delete my information from AlaskAdvantage Online?
If you would like to unregister on the ACPE's web site you must login, once logged in access user credentials by selecting your user name, then select unregister.