How do I set up a web payment? A recurring web payment?
- Register or login to your loan account and select "Make a Payment" from the menu on the right.
- From the main screen, select the "Add/View Bank Records" tab.
- Select “Add New Bank Information” and enter an “Account Nickname,” your financial institution’s nine-digit routing transit number, the account type, and the account number. Click “Submit.”
- Create the "Make a Payment" tab and click the payment type (one-time or recurring).
- Enter your payment amount and the month, date and year on which you want the first payment scheduled; the first payment cannot be in the past. NOTE: if you selected the "recurring" payment type, debits will occur monthly on the date you select. Please select a date between the 1st and the 28th.
- Select the bank account you will use and authorize the payment, a two-step process.
What is E-sign?
E-sign, or the term electronic signature, is a method of signing an electronic message or document that:
- identifies and authenticates a particular person as the source of the electronic message;
- and indicates such person's approval of the information contained in the electronic document or message.
I have or have had a loan(s) with the ACPE and I would like to cosign for a friend or family member. How do I register as a cosigner?
- Register or log in to your existing ACPE online account and then select “I currently have a loan(s) with ACPE and would like to access my account.”
- Choose the “Apply for Loan” tab and select “Cosigner Applications."
Why won't the system accept my password?
Passwords need to contain one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter, one number, and be at least eight (8) characters in length. Example: Alaska49
Why wont the system accept my login information?
MY LOAN Self-Service accounts expire if they have not been accessed for over 15 months. If you are having difficulties logging in and have not logged into your account in over 15 months, your loan self-service account may have been deactivated. Please reregister to access your loan self-service account.
Why won't Customer Service give me the user name or password for an account I created for my child, spouse etc.?
Privacy laws do not allow a parent, spouse, friend, or relative to create or access an account that does not belong to them. If your friend or family member needs assistance managing an account please have them contact ACPE’s Customer Service center directly at 1-800-441-2962.
How do I sign up to receive my billing statements electronically?
- Log in to your account at ACPE online.
- Click on the MY ACCOUNT tab on the menu bar and select 'View My Account".
- Click on the "Paperless Billing" link in the menu box at the top of the page.
- Read the disclaimer and, if you agree, click "Yes, I would like to receive an email….."
- Enter the email address where you would like to receive your statement notices and click the Update button.
- Open your email account and follow the instructions to confirm your email address.
How long does it take to process a loan application?
There are many factors that contribute to the length of time an application will take to process through the system. You can check the status of your application by logging into your ACPE loan account, selecting My Account, and viewing the My Loan Application section. If you are unable to view the application status on your My Account page, your application may have already been processed and is awaiting school certification.
If you are unable to obtain the status and need more information, call Customer Service at 800-441-2962.
As a cosigner, is it possible for me to view the loans I cosigned and the status associated with each loan?
To view your cosigned loans, register or login to your ACPE account. Once logged in, select the Manage my Account option. Loans that you have cosigned for will appear under Cosigner Loans.
Accounts listed under Cosigner Loans do not include your individual loans (which you can view under the Loans selection).
How do I unregister, or delete my information from ACPE's website?
If you would like to unregister on the ACPE's web site you must login, once logged in access user credentials by selecting your user name, then select unregister.