Closed Alaska School Transcript Request

Records from Closed Institutions

ACPE maintains academic records for closed postsecondary institutions in Alaska, including Sheldon Jackson College and the Alaska Junior College. Former students and graduates of closed postsecondary schools may request transcripts and/or diplomas using the transcript request form.

For more information about Alaska School Records, including information on how to find secondary school records, visit the State of Alaska archives.

Postsecondary school records

Alaska Commission on Postsecondary Education 
PO Box 110505 
Juneau, AK 99811-0505

Customer Service
800-441-2962 or 465-2962 in Juneau